I’ve never been one to count my cheat meals and I don’t intend on starting anytime soon. So when tortilla chips and toppings are at hand on a Sunday afternoon, rich and abundant nachos are inevitably in order. Never hold back on nachos! 🙂
Ingredients (5 servings):
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 oz. restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cut red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
1: Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour vegetable oil onto lined baking sheet.
2: Line tortillas onto baking sheet. Sprinkle on shredded cheeses and then taco seasoning. Top with beans. Place into oven for approximately 5-10 minutes. Check on it regularly to see that cheese has melted.
3: Garnish with diced tomato, green onion, red onion, cilantro leaves and dobbles of sour cream.
Come say hi on social!